Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
Not applicable

http://news.CNET.com is saying the Verizon store shelves are stocked with this phone. Just go to the store and get one and cancel the preorder. But hopefully the other one does not ship Good Luck

redup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My store had 3 black S5s and they were being held for "customers"?  Not sure about the white ones.

redup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not think anyone at Verizon we "customers" can get to have any idea when the pre-orders will ship.  My order confirmation from the 4th says "within 2 days" of Ship by 4/11.  So we will see.  Best of luck

itsmylife70
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK, it is a standard USB 3.0 cable.... unfortunately, this is my first device with one so it's a new cable for me.

Klue
Master - Level 1

Other than the BOGO incentive on the preorder, getting the phone from preorder seems a waste of time. I just got back from my local Verizion store (Wallmart), they have  them in stock for sale both white and black for 168 dollars with a 2 yr contract, with no rebate bull.

Jimmy4knuckles
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ended up getting the Samsung Galaxy S five I traded in my iphone 5s

Not applicable
Dwayne420
Enthusiast - Level 3

To customize my phone keyboard I use the Perfect Keyboard Pro app...you can

manipulate about everything...love it!

Dwayne420
Enthusiast - Level 3

My new GS5 toy arrived! *happy dance* Now off to the Verizon store to transfer phones around and play the "save my unlimited data game" PMSL Verizon sure does make it hard to stay a happy and loyal customer 😉

palmtree11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Went to the store and got my S5! I didn't bother to preorder as I didn't need the BOGO. So far I like it ok... It's a big change from my iPhone 4S.

Does anyone know how to customize the messaging screen? My sister has an LG G2 and she has a cute cloud background. I have the blah grey background with red text box.

0 Likes