When will android 5 be released for note edge?
ReaganS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering when Android 5 Lollipop will be released for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge? Is there a release date?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will android 5 be released for note edge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ReaganS I understand wanting the latest software on your amazing phone. There is no release date available just yet. I do have a site you can use to find all of the most recent software release information. When a date is released you may find it here even before it reaches your phone! http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ReaganS I understand wanting the latest software on your amazing phone. There is no release date available just yet. I do have a site you can use to find all of the most recent software release information. When a date is released you may find it here even before it reaches your phone! http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Lukas2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

With all due respect, it's now June of 2015. Lollipop came out in November of 2014. It is absurd that a phone that's costing me $800 does not have the latest operating system.  Google made some major changes to the UI and performance (for the better) with Lollipop. My previous phone that I traded in had Lollipop and what I thought would be a month or two wait has now turned into something with no end in sight. This is an epic fail for Verizon.

datguykrazy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with you! I'm watching several much older phones getting it, but not one of the newer high end? Can someone with Verizon actually give us something more than a canned response? I don't want to hear you don't want it, it's a mess. Factory reset solves it if not just clearing the cache. My son has the note 4 with it and it is flawless for him. How about someone educated with Verizon give us SOME kind of answer. QUIT BLOWING OFF YOUR NOTE EDGE CUSTOMERS VERIZON!

ReaganS
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is not good enough! Please either update my phone or give me a phone that is available to upgrade! This is crazy! I'm paying for a service and a product that I'm completely unsatisfied with. Do something about it or I will leave Verizon for good!

0 Likes