Where are all the V10 Owners?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did anyone else buy this phone? Do you have Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi connectivity issues since 6.0? Am I the only one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where are all the V10 Owners?
MARCRNSM

Yeah my fiance and me. Our WiFi keeps turning itself on and even after we shut it off, it immediately turns on again. This also happens while still on data, the top screen shows we are using both WiFi and data at the same time. I'm sending mine back for the 2nd time hers for the 3rd

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am going to say that this is not a hardware issue. If there are multiple devices doing the same thing then it is a software issue.

Mine constantly drops the WiFi connection at work. Before 6.0 I have no problem with this. It ONLY happens at work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sprmankalel,

I wouldn't be able to function if I had Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi connectivity issues. I'll be happy to help. I am not showing any known issues by LG in regards of the 6.0 update for the V10. Like any other update, devices needs to be updated as well to be compatible with software updates on Smartphones. What are the models of these Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices that you are having connectivity issues with your LG V10? Have you tried to delete and re-add the connections?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I can assure you that the connectivity issues are known by the device manufacturer of Tile. Head to their support page it there is an announcement that Android 6.0.1 fixes that issue.

I will just have to consider a Nexus device in the future as Verizon does not push the manufacturers to make sure they have updates in a timely manner. The kicker is that the V10 is the most expensive LG device and it doesn't have the same software version (6.0.1) as the G5. Can you explain that? LG tells me that the problem is that Verizon hasn't made 6.0.1 for the V10.

0 Likes
vladsinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't get my Polar M400 watch to sync to my V10 running 6.0 for the life of me. Polar, LG, and Verizon just pass the blame to each other when you ask them to make devices that work as advertised.

e.g. Comments

Considering the fix is supposedly already in the 6.0.1 update, what is the deal with it taking months to push out a bug fix? Are we supposed to just hope for a 7.0 update to save us at some point in the coming months? At this rate, that will probably break Wifi or something as well.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sorry to hear that your watch isn't working properly.

I was trying to use a Tile and TrackR. Both had issues with the BLE (bluetooth low energy) and had confirmed fixes in 6.0.1 which came out in December 2015. 9 months later we are left without. LG tell me that VZW develops the software (not at all true) and to contact them. VZW says to contact LG. Meanwhile a co-worker who is holding a Samsung Galaxy S5 on AT&T got 6.0.1.

I am DEFINITELY NOT HAPPY about this.

0 Likes