Where did my data/gps control app go after the latest update???
Mrs_Frost

I had a control bar widget on my LG Lucid that controlled the turning on/off of my data, gps, blue tooth, and wireless capabilities with one quick touch of my finger. I put off doing the system update for as long as possible, because something always gets removed or messed up in the process. So of course, this app that I use on a daily basis is now gone and I have no idea what it was called. I searched the app store to no avail. Does anyone know what it is called? I work as a teacher in a building that has little to no cell service, so I turn my data off quickly and easily with that widget every day to keep my phone from searching and dying. I would really like it back! Please help!

Thanks!

LC

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Where did my data/gps control app go after the latest update???
budone
Legend

Have you looked at your widget offerings on the device?

0 Likes
Mrs_Frost

Yes. I've searched through the widgets numerous times and I don't see that it's still there.

LC

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi LC,

Let's get that widget back! I know that a little curve ball like this can be so frustrating. Please try to press and hold an empty part of the home screen (where there no app on the screen). You will get a widget menu to pop up. Please scroll through them. I am sure you will be able to find your control bar. Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mrs_Frost

Hey Bobby,

I already did that a few times before I wrote my initial post. Any idea what it might be called so I can search apps and widgets?

Thanks

Lindsay

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was it the "Power Control" widget?

Screenshot_2013-11-29-22-47-31.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes