Where do I get a return shipping label for old phone
Dan6652

i've recently purchased the samsung note 7 and am trading in my old note 4. The return box that came did not come with a return shipping label I contacted customer support and they directed me to the online website to print one off and I cannot find where to print out a label. If someone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I get a return shipping label for old phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dan6652, you should definitely be able to print one via your MyVerizon: http://spr.ly/6589BfDFW

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Dan6652

Tyler, the link you provided just takes me to my verizon home page. Where do I find the shipping label page? everything I have found does not work or just returns me to the homepage. I'll just take the address on where to ship it and pay for it myself at this rate.

0 Likes
JOHGRI70

There is no link to get return label for old phone. I had to call support to have mailed to me. The only label link is for returning your new product. Poor website programming.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

1-800-922-0204

0 Likes