Where is my old lock screen - After this forced update
schtefan
Contributor - Level 1

Once again Verizon has forced another worthless update.  Again I asked for the option to simply say no to the update.  And again features have changed..for better or worse.  Again Verizon gets to decide what is best for YOU the paying customer. 

First thing I notice is my lock screen has changed.  No more coolness.

1.  How can I remove this update and revert back?

2.  How can I get my old lock screen back?

Update was: SCH-I545_MK2_to_NC5

This is the last update I will ever have..why?  Because I will never purchase another phone from Verizon.  In fact I will make sure everyone in my family, co-workers, and friends realize how Verizon treats its customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is my old lock screen - After this forced update
Klue
Master - Level 1

1. You can't remove or revert back.

2. Your old lock screen is gone and you can't get it back.

Even if you switched carriers you will still get the same updates that Verizion puts out.

I got my first notification on the KK update and I selected no and the notifications went away and never returned. I'm sure at some time though that the update will self install itself when I'm not looking.

View solution in original post

Re: Where is my old lock screen - After this forced update
Klue
Master - Level 1

1. You can't remove or revert back.

2. Your old lock screen is gone and you can't get it back.

Even if you switched carriers you will still get the same updates that Verizion puts out.

I got my first notification on the KK update and I selected no and the notifications went away and never returned. I'm sure at some time though that the update will self install itself when I'm not looking.