Where is redzone
Gothberg

Why do the instructions to install red zone not WORK? If your telling me that I can have nfl red zone for $1.99 a month, then let me have it like I have for the past 5 years.  If you don't have it any longer then say you don't and get rid of the instructions you post on your site.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is redzone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should check out the Yahoo Sports application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gothberg

Yahoo sports lets anyone watch the local game.  I want the redzone to see all the scoring from all games.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Gothberg, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We're here to assist you further and review this to the best of our ability. Here is a link that will provide more details towards our Licensing Agreement with the NFL. After you've reviewed this link, please let us know as we'll be right here waiting to further assist you if needed : https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/nfl-uela-legal/.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gothberg, 

We want to make sure you have all the latest updates and information on the NFL and your favorite team. Let's get some additional details. This feature is available for $4.99 a month unless you have a valid cable subscription. You should see the option to activate to service in NFL App under More>Settings. You will need to touch access to subscribe. This feature is only available on Sundays and available games. Are you able to access the details using these instructions? Do you have an active TV provider with the available services?

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes