Where is the free data for Android Pay?
JeffRinDC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I installed Android Pay on my (new to me) Galaxy S6 from the link on the VZW website promotion for 2 free gigabytes if you install and use it 3x. First use was 1gb, Use 2x more by June something or other and get a second gig. I did the first. Haven't seen the data show up. Not even an acknowledgement of it. A few other folks posted about the same thing in another topic (that wasn't marked as a question).

What is going on?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the free data for Android Pay?
ffschebesta
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has immediate availability.  Go to Android Pay, and below your cards there will be a green one saying Android Pay Rewards.  Click on that and hit redeem.  Please note, this is only for the month you activate it on, is not a recurring item.

Hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

How long ago did you use it? It may take awhile for Google to inform Verizon of your use.

0 Likes
ffschebesta
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has immediate availability.  Go to Android Pay, and below your cards there will be a green one saying Android Pay Rewards.  Click on that and hit redeem.  Please note, this is only for the month you activate it on, is not a recurring item.

Hope this helps you.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great easy way to earn free data, and I want to ensure it is applied correctly, JeffRinDC.It can take up to two weeks for the data to be added to the account, but you should receive an email or text when this occurs. If it has been over that time frame, please call 800-922-0204 so we can review this further.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Since I still have Unlimited Data, am I able to 'Gift' this data to someone I know who doesn't have Unlimited Data?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see all of our users get the most out of the awesome promotions we have available, radgatt. I apologize as we do not have the option to transfer a data promotion to another account or line of service.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I'm good. I was able to give the data to someone else. I just redeemed the offer and it gave me the option to put in a phone number. The data ended up going to the person I wanted to have it. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes