Why Am I Having Trouble Watching NFL Games On Nexus?
RBUFFOL

I can't stream the NFL games through the NFL Mobile App on my Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.  We have an iPhone 6s on our plan and that can stream the games without any issues.

Has anyone had a problem with streaming the NFL games with their Nexus phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: having trouble watching NFL games on Nexus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RBUFFOL,

Oh my! We certainly want for you to be able to watch all your favorite games. Let’s see what we can uncover for you. I appreciate Ann154, providing some information. With the Nexus 5X & the Nexus 6P, these are not Verizon Wireless branded devices. There are certain functions & features that are going to be limited on both of these phones. Are you watching them using our 4G network or connected to wifi? Have you been able to check & make sure that the NFL mobile app is fully updated in the Apps store? Last year were you able to watch the games through NFL mobile app on these 2 particular phones?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest because the Nexus phones are not ones sold by Verizon Wireless, they are not fully functional with the NFL mobile application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RBUFFOL,

Oh my! We certainly want for you to be able to watch all your favorite games. Let’s see what we can uncover for you. I appreciate Ann154, providing some information. With the Nexus 5X & the Nexus 6P, these are not Verizon Wireless branded devices. There are certain functions & features that are going to be limited on both of these phones. Are you watching them using our 4G network or connected to wifi? Have you been able to check & make sure that the NFL mobile app is fully updated in the Apps store? Last year were you able to watch the games through NFL mobile app on these 2 particular phones?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RBUFFOL

Hi AliciaS_VZW, All the phones are working now. Not sure why it wasn't working for the first few weeks.

0 Likes