Why Are The Photos From My Moto Z Play Coming Out Badly?
MomOf2inCA
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I take photos using the flash, the photo comes out red. My daughter has the same phone and hers does not do this. It is set on the simple camera mode (not the professional mode where you can change settings). Is there another setting that can effect this, or do I just have a bad phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto Z Play Photos
MomOf2inCA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the response. I think we figured out that it was the case the phone was in. The cut out for the back camera was too small and caused the flash to reflect back.

Please note: message attached

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MomOf2inCA,

Help is here! Making sure your photos come out crisp & clear is what we want for everyone. When did this issue start to happen? Are you using the regular camera app that comes with the phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MomOf2inCA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the response. I think we figured out that it was the case the phone was in. The cut out for the back camera was too small and caused the flash to reflect back.

Please note: message attached

0 Likes