Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why V cannot find my ticket number?
Chan3

I have had terrible experience with V. 

I ordered prepaid SIM and paid the first month fee, then got the SIM.

But SIM wasn't successfully activated. I tried to talk to them (prepaid customer service) but never helpful. 

After spending several hours I visited to one of Verizon store.

They tried to fix my problem but after 1 hour struggling, we cancelled the previous SIM and plan and then open a new account.

New one is totally fine but I have an issue with the previous one.

Customer service told them (people in the Verizon shop) that I will get the refund within 3 hours.

And I got the ticket number. But as I suspected, no refund within few days.

Today I call/live chat the agents. What happened? They said they cannot see my ticket number hahahaha.

Now I am worrying that V will charge me next month for my cancelled plan. And I am sure they will do. If it happen well I think there is no one can help me because they are Verizon.

Re: Why V cannot find my ticket number?
SaltyS21U_User

#Chan3,

Yes, I agree 100% #VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE is a COMPLETE JOKE and seem to know absolutely nothing. Just there collecting a paycheck. I hope you are able to find the one out of a hundred that can help you. Good luck!!

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. I do apologize, Prepaid services are nonrefundable when they have been paid. You can read about this here in our Return Policy: https://www.verizon.com/support/return-policy/. The Return Policy states the following: “No refunds will be granted for service costs once a refill card has been purchased, your account has been initialized, or prepaid plan and/or add- on service fees have been paid.” Please send us a Private Note if you have any other questions, or concerns today. *Bryan

0 Likes
Chan3

The point is SIM is not working and V couldn't solve it.

Ok, if it V's official answer I will share your answer to the public.

0 Likes
Chan3

The point is SIM is not working and V couldn't solve it.

Ok, if it V's official answer I will share your answer to the public.

0 Likes
Chan3

And the customer service told me they will refund it.

Of course, I didn't get it yet.

So, regarding your comment and costumer service's comment, V is lying to me.

V-prepaid makes the system extremely inaccessible. I guess V is hoping that I give up: But unfortunately now I am filing an official complaint. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, Chan3. Payments towards Prepaid services are nonrefundable as it is outlined at the bottom of the page here→ https://www.verizon.com/support/return-policy/ . If there was an exception made, please send a Private Note, so we can investigate. 

*Bee

0 Likes