Why Won't My Texts Deliver?
carlbevans

I'm having the same issue but with multiple devices.  Text messages sent from my Motorola Razor send for hours but ultimately finish are are received by my wife on her Apple 6s.  Messages she sends to me also frequently take hours to send and be received.  Could this be peculiar to the Apple message application and experienced only be me on my Motorola because all my other family members are using Apple?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My Texts Deliver?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Messaging across different operating systems shouldn't be delayed like you're experiencing. Is your cellular network data setting turned on & are you showing a 4G network signal on your phone when this occurs?

0 Likes
carlbevans

cellular data is on but the receiving Apple shows 3G.  When both phones are off wifi (Motorola has 4G but Apple has 3G; the sending on the Motorola is delayed a minute and the receipt on the Apple is taking more than several minutes and still waiting

0 Likes
carlbevans

I'm sorry, my mistake.  With both phones off wifi, the Motorola at 4G and the Apple at 3G, send receive time was within a minute now.  The last time send receive took hours was yesterday.  Tough problem since not consistent

0 Likes