Why Won't The NFL Mobile App Work On My Droid Mini?
slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last season I was able to watch live NFL games on my Droid Mini.  Now every time I open the app it will stay on for about 10 seconds and then I get "Unfortunately, NFL Mobile has stopped".  Constantly.  Every time.  I have uninstalled the updates (it's all I am allowed to do) and reinstalled them but the problem remains.  I have contacted NFL Mobile Help as suggested in other threads and only received a canned response telling me to do what I've already done.

Is NFL Mobile no longer included with VZ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile app will not stay on.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It IS still included; I have it and use it.  What plan are you on?  I'm wondering if, with the new updates and all for this season, if the Droid Mini has enough processing power or RAM to run the app?

Did you reboot the phone after uninstalling the updates?  Then try reinstalling?

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It IS still included; I have it and use it.  What plan are you on?  I'm wondering if, with the new updates and all for this season, if the Droid Mini has enough processing power or RAM to run the app?

Did you reboot the phone after uninstalling the updates?  Then try reinstalling?

slopeboy40
Enthusiast - Level 3

That did it, thanks!  I wasn't rebooting between the uninstall and install.  Works great now.  Thanks again.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Awesome! A simple reboot can solve a host of issues ... glad it's now working for you!

0 Likes