Why am I getting a glitch when sending new text messages?
marksaltzman

When sending a new text to the same person that I texted previously and have not deleted the  initial text, but have entered the same recipient for a new subject, the program for some reason picks up the previous text and attaches it to the new text that I am sending to the same recipient??  This is a but.  If one types in the new " send" to recipient, it should not pick up the previous text that was sent, unless the sender has re-opened the text and continue the text conversation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I getting a glitch when sending new text messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we understand to better assist you. Once a message is sent, it creates a conversation/thread for that contact. All messages sent out and received will appear on this thread. Even if you exit this conversation, and start a new text message; if it is to the same contact, it will continue the thread. To stop this, you would have to delete the thread/conversation with this contact after you are done. Is this what you are talking about?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why am I getting a glitch when sending new text messages?
bearone21
Legend

same thing occurs with i-phones.

0 Likes