Why am I getting an internal service error?
shoestringwebs
Enthusiast - Level 2

The LG V10 will not sync data over wifi. If I turn off wifi, data will sync. I am unable to associate the onset of the problem with any update, app install, etc. There are no error messages except in  the Chrome app:

Screenshot_2016-03-14-14-24-55.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wifi / sync problem - internal server error
shoestringwebs
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have determined that there is a problem with the specific wireless network (wifi provided by an apartment complex), and nothing with the phone.

Thanks for everyone's input.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shoestringwebs-

Getting an error message while browsing the internet can be disheartening. It looks to be an issue related with your WIFI connection. Do you always get this error message or is it just with certain web sites? Have you tried removing the WIFI network to re add it again?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shoestringwebs
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem occurs across all apps, web sites in Chrome, etc. It is associated with wifi only, as the phone is able to sync over data with wifi off.

I have cleared the partition cache, uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome, and deleted and recreated the wireless networks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you are able to use your phone to its full potential shoestringwebs. Are you experiencing this issue with any WiFi network you try connecting to or is it only a specific WiFi network? Have you tried using the device in Safe Mode to see if you are still unable to connect? Here at the steps for Safe Mode http://vz.to/21s60hX
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked your router to see if there is an issue there?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JesseBMA

Try turning off Bluetooth while you are on WiFi, I am have a similar issue.

0 Likes
shoestringwebs
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have determined that there is a problem with the specific wireless network (wifi provided by an apartment complex), and nothing with the phone.

Thanks for everyone's input.