Why am I unable to send or receive text messages?
Ksto45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help! I am unable to send text messages. The message says delivery failure. This is with everyone I try to text. Also unable to receive text messages.

THIRDLY I am unable to delete text message threads within my contacts. Can anyone please help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to send or receive text messages
Chelseam4778
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it must be a network thing because I've seen a lot of other posts about this and mine isn't working either

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Chelseam4778
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it must be a network thing because I've seen a lot of other posts about this and mine isn't working either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chelseam4778,

Yikes, we want to be sure that this issue is a thing of the past. Is this continuing to plague you? We are here to help.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pepere96

I am having the same problem.  Cannot send or receive text messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text messaging is my main means of communication so I definitely understand the importance of it working properly. Pepere96, let’s get to the bottom of this and get your text messages working right.

What happens when you try sending a text? Can you make and receive calls? Where are you located (zip)? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DorisJGAuthier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why not just give us instructions on how o fix the issue. I do not want to follow you on twitter. I want to send and receive text messages

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you to get your text messaging up and running. What happens when you attempt to send a text message? What ZIP Code are you located in?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DorisJGAuthier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Message can't text my one number to the other neither is receiving text the iPad does not work at all

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to stay connected with your messages DorisJGAuthier. I want to do everything I can to help. Are you trying to send/recieve messages on an iPad? Any error messages when you try to send the text?
RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Plyons
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone recently did a system update, and now I cannot send text messages, or receive them.