Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why are my apps crashing?
mrspacman2000

Has anyone else had problems with applications crashing in the last few days? I want to know if anyone else is having this problem and if so how to fix it?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: APPS crashing
Not applicable
buzzeswoman2008

ive had problems with alot of apps on my s5 crashing since the update..i too am wondering what Verizon Wireless Customer Support is going to do to fix it.

0 Likes
Not applicable
mrspacman2000

Thank you for the information!

0 Likes
Re: Why are my apps crashing?
AZWolverine

I have updated Google Chrome and Google WebView twice today, as Verizon suggested. Most of my apps are still crashing.

0 Likes
Re: Why are my apps crashing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want your apps to work properly. If you're still having issues, please follow these steps: 1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Apps & notifications > Google Play Store > Storage & cache > Clear Data
3. Repeat the steps above to update WebView and Chrome
4. If problem persists and on Android 9 or earlier, please follow steps above and uninstall Android WebView and Chrome then reinstall from Play Store.

Then update Chrome and Android Web View again. Let us know the outcome.

0 Likes