Re: Why calendar hangs up?
gb755cs
Enthusiast - Level 3

None of us are saying you HAVE to use the google services all we are saying is the phone expects there to be a google account to be associated with it.  The calendar is programmed to try and sync with at least one account and since it can't find one it's stalling for time trying to find something that's not there and when it finally gives up after about a minute or so that's why you're getting the message.  If you at least add your google account that should stop the errors.  Now if you're afraid you might form some bad habits if you have it there, we can't help you

0 Likes
Re: Why calendar hangs up?
JAMMIL90
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate the input everyone has provided. Basically what I have concluded are phones want to control users and not vice versa. I have no problem with a phone having the capability to sync whatever but let me decide whether to sync or not to sync and not the phone deciding for me.

As far as developing bad habits I am too disciplined and busy for nefarious habits to take over.

In the end I will eventually figure out to accomplish I have to as my job depends on it.

Again thanks to everyone for their input and I appreciate the efforts put forth.