Why can't I get service all of the sudden?
Dancingmorrisa

I recently paid off my whole bill and Verizon keeps limiting my service. It was fine before. Now if it's 4g I have one little bar with no service, 3g with three bars and a slow phone, or just am exclamation mark saying searching for service. It's not the area I'm in because this problem just started a few days ago.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G & 3g
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd love the opportunity to take a closer look into the service concerns you've run into within recent days. What zip code are you located in? What device are you using?
YosefTT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dancingmorrisa

I have a stupid turbo and my zipcode is 92376. It has 4 bars right now.. But later on in the evening it drops to one

0 Likes
Dancingmorrisa

Droid turbo* sorry about that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details! Do any friends or family have similar issues during that time period?
YosefT__VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes