Why can't I send MMS messages?
Stalsgirl

I have trouble sending mms messages a couple of times a month. I've tried force stopping messaging and clearing data, and sometimes it works, but lately it hasn't. My photo I'm trying to send won't come up, and absolutely will not send. Help??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MMS messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details, Stalsgirl. While the stock messaging application is certainly a great, we recommend using Verizon Messages (message+) to improve messaging performance. Please install (if not in your phone) and make it your default application. Test and keep us posted.
http://bit.ly/13rcZfv

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stalsgirl,

Dealing with text messages issues for a month is way to long. I am constantly sending out messages and I always want to make sure my friends receive them. What type of phone do you have? Do you notice this happening in a specific location? Send us zip code.

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Stalsgirl

I have a droid maxx 2 and it's random. It will work well for a while and then decide to just not work. After 7 or 8 times force stopping and clearing my data in my message app, it's finally working now. It hasn't worked all day when I've tried to send pictures to friends. Last time it happened was about 2,weeks ago. I'm in zip code 49707 but it doesn't matter where I am.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stalsgirl,

Thank you for the information. We are much closer to a resolution. Anything else change in the last 2 weeks? Any new apps or software updates? Are you using Messages+ or a different message application?

JenelleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Stalsgirl

No. Using the message app that came with the phone. No new apps. I actually cleaned out a few I haven't used in a while in hopes it would help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details, Stalsgirl. While the stock messaging application is certainly a great, we recommend using Verizon Messages (message+) to improve messaging performance. Please install (if not in your phone) and make it your default application. Test and keep us posted.
http://bit.ly/13rcZfv

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Stalsgirl

I have downloaded Verizion messages and will keep you posted on how it's working. Thank you.

0 Likes