Why didn't the time on my device change for daylight savings?
akosloski

I have a Pantech Breakout, and I discovered this morning that it didn't automatically change the time to adjust for daylight savings. Thankfully I had an alarm clock set, but I missed out on all my phone alarms, since my phone thought it was 6:30 and not 7:30. I have the clock set to automatically change and set the time. Is something that someone has come across before, and how did you fix it? I've seen some issues with Verizon changing the times on the wrong days and such, but nothing about just not changing the time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone didn't change for daylight savings
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try to reboot the phone and see if that works to set the clock correctly?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try to reboot the phone and see if that works to set the clock correctly?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Do you have an active data connection?

0 Likes
sfsmadrush
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had a similar issue...I've got a Droid 4 with Android 4.  Very strange...when I woke Sunday morning it had changed properly.  But later in the day, I noticed the phone had reverted back again.  I did what Ann154 suggested and it worked.  Hopefully, it won't revert any longer.  As usual, restarts always helps LOL

0 Likes