Re: Why does Verizon NOT offer the Samsung Note Edge?
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep that's why I went to AT&T

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

sdixon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an appt with AT&T rep tomorrow and my Galaxy Note Edge in White is waiting for me. Verizon you really blew it with the way you handled this device release. More and more of your customers are going to keep leaving when you have such POOR regard for your loyal customers. Like several others in this thread, I would have been willing to wait for a "bit" , if you had JUST COMMUNICATED a potential date and acknowledged your delay , and done ANYTHING more than just given a canned response about " no info , and sign up for the emails " . 6+ weeks we have been waiting for INFO updates , much less a device - while the other 3 carriers were delivering to their customers! My line will now belong to AT&T and I will try to convince and steer as many of my friends as possible to leave you and stay away from you Verizon . You don't care about having good customer service and good customer relations any more. People are going to start noticing and leaving in larger and larger numbers. And no, I don't even care anymore that Jan 8th is a rumored date. You lost me Verizon and as many people as I can take with me. Can't wait to see your sales numbers in Q1 2015!  Good hunting to the rest of you in this thread- I hope that you will find another carrier and consider leaving Verizon ASAP.

0 Likes
serenadixon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Went to AT&T  yesterday, got my new Galaxy  Note Edge.  So happy I made the switch! Love my new phone!

0 Likes
BigHemi45

Taken from another forum I am on.

MY CHAT WITH VERIZON TODAY!!!

>> Chat transcript removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

Too late for me and a few others

0 Likes
BigHemi45

It was almost too late for me, I was minutes from buying the Note 4 last week. My wife and I have been waiting for the Edge since we first saw it, so I figured I would give it another week or two. Glad I waited, but not happy that we had to wait so long.

0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

What gets me is that technology these days is almost out dated when it's released. So delaying the release for 2 months limits the newness of the tech.  It's still a bad phone

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah that's been up for months

0 Likes
BigHemi45
0 Likes