Why doesn't my verizon prepaid phone work in San Juan, Puerto Rico?
tony7497

I called before my trip and was assured my phone would work no problem. Now when I get here I can only text and receive texts. My phone(Droid Maxx) says roaming 3G and i can't call or use data. Have walked all over San Juan today and no luck. Although my dad was able to call me surprisingly around 3. Other than that though it's been horrible. Please someone help me. My fiance and I would like to use our data to post pics in real time and or use our phones in case of an emergency. She has a prepaid iphone 5 so getting either of these phones to work would be a blessing. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't my verizon prepaid phone work in San Juan, Puerto Rico?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want you to be able to make calls in Puerto Rico tony_montana359! Contact our prepaid department (888-294-6804) so they can further assist. We do not have access to prepaid accounts.  AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't my verizon prepaid phone work in San Juan, Puerto Rico?
tony7497

I can't call off of my phone so can you please provide me an email address? If not please try to connect me to someone because this is very frustrating...I hear tracfone and att phones work with no problem. Might make me switch because of this lost coverage.

0 Likes