Why dont "all" my contacts photo sync with VZW Messenger?
tony34tone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been using the VZW Messenger for a while but for some odd reason, my contacts photos are not syncing to the messenger. If I use the regular messaging app on my Note 4, I dont have a problem. But I like the messenger app. Just need it to function accordingly. Also why cant I give a conversation a custom notification tone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why dont "all" my contacts photo sync with VZW Messenger?
Snn5
Legend

I used to like the VZW Messenger, then I realized it uses data for text messages.  I stopped using it.  I saw the data use rise and the number of text messages fall on my bill.  The contacts were always half synced and half grey icons for me.  Most of Verizon's software is hokey at best.  The My Verizon app is the only useful app, and I only use it to monitor data use....which doesn't sync properly without opening it first.

Re: Why dont "all" my contacts photo sync with VZW Messenger?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tony34tone,  It would certainly be frustrating to have your photos not show up! Are none of your contacts photos showing in the messenger application? Or are only some missing? Are the photos imported from another app or from the phone?   AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes