Why is Droid service so poor anymore?
DENPER13

I installed a new app.  It screwed up my homescreen.  I called the app manufacturer.  They said it was the phone manufacturer's problem.  I called Verizon, since that's where I bought the phone.  They couldn't help me: said it was the app's problem.  I called the app folks back.  They told me how to solve the problem on the Droid phone.  It was a simple matter of finding the Widgets and putting it back on the homescreen.  Why couldn't Verizon have known this in the first place?  Simple problem.  Simple solution.  No help from Verizon (and they only sell how many types of phones?)  They can't help with tech issues with the few models they sell?  Your Tech Support is going downhill.  And trying to find this page to post a question was a real search for a needle in a haystack.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is Droid service so poor anymore?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon is not responsible for apps that you download. What app was it?

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENPER13, I know that I would be just as frustrated with this back and forth experience. The last thing we ever want to see happen is you have to reach out to multiple different areas just for a solution to an issue. I do apologize that this was the experience you went through. If you ever need assistance, we are all here to help provide tips and assistance to help resolve the issue.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sorry but it's the app developers issue, not verizon.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon is not responsible for apps that you download. What app was it?