Why is my Samsung Galaxy S4 disconnecting from bluetooth?
asher78

I have had my Samsung S4 for just over 24 hours. I drive for a living so I need to be hands free when I use the phone. One of the first things that I did was sync my S4 to my lg tone bluetooth. Unfortunately, the phone disconnects from the bluetooth within 10 minutes or less of beginning the phone call. I talk MANY hours per day on the phone so this is unacceptable. Has anyone else had this problem and successfully fixed it? It starts by slowly fading out and going in and out and then cuts out completely and goes back to the phone, will not accept going back to the headset again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my Samsung Galaxy S4 disconnecting from bluetooth?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
asher78,   Help has arrived! Have you tested this device with any other Bluetooth connections and experience the same issue? What software version do you have on the device? Have you tested again after rebooting your phone?   EfrainM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes