Why is my mail app loading so slowly on my LG870VS?
Quint1952
Enthusiast - Level 1

My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and it takes forever to delete emails already read.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and takes forever to delete emails..
Quint1952
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have resolved this issue with my LG970VS phone. I off-loaded my emails to my SD card and everything works smoothly now and loads easily.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and takes forever to delete emails..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Quint1952

I rely on access to my email every day. Lets get this working for you. I am having trouble looking up your model of phone. Do you have the LG Optimus? Is this on a prepay or post-pay account?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Quint1952
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have resolved this issue with my LG970VS phone. I off-loaded my emails to my SD card and everything works smoothly now and loads easily.

Thank you.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

what email program??

0 Likes