Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why is my mail app loading so slowly on my LG870VS?
Quint1952

My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and it takes forever to delete emails already read.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and takes forever to delete emails..
Quint1952

I have resolved this issue with my LG970VS phone. I off-loaded my emails to my SD card and everything works smoothly now and loads easily.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My mail app is loading very slowly on my LG870VS and takes forever to delete emails..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Quint1952

I rely on access to my email every day. Lets get this working for you. I am having trouble looking up your model of phone. Do you have the LG Optimus? Is this on a prepay or post-pay account?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Quint1952

I have resolved this issue with my LG970VS phone. I off-loaded my emails to my SD card and everything works smoothly now and loads easily.

Thank you.

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

what email program??

0 Likes