Why is the service SO bad?
SheltonMac

I have been a Verizon Customer for over 10 years, and lately the services are getting so bad that I most likely will be going to another carrier at the end of my contract.

1)     Over the past 2 years, I have noticed more and more dead areas, where I cannot get a signal.  And I'm not talking about out in the country, but places like New York City, Bridgeport CT, Hartford CT, New Haven, CT.  Last trip I made to JFK, as soon as I was a mile away from JFK, headed back to CT - my phone couldn't get any data signal to let the navigation function until I was already passing through Stamford CT.  Yesterday I was driving towards downtown Bridgeport CT and just south of the Trumbull Mall on Main St, and the phone lost all connectivity - data and voice could not connect!  I have recently been offered a company phone, and once I get it will check it, when my Verizon phones says it cannot connect.

2) My wife and I have been repeatedly having issues with our phones not getting text messages and voicemails for up to 3 weeks (not the same phones, so far; 2 flip phones, 2 iPhones 4s, an iPhone 5 and a Droid Maxx) more and more over the past 2 years.  This issue happens when messages are sent from/to people using Verizon and other carriers, and between our own 2 lines, going to each other.

When I complain at the stores, I get BS.  They can never come up with any solutions or answers.

And just icing on top, when will we ever be able to upgrade to Lollipop????  My Droid Maxx has been on the list since the day it was released, but Verizon doesn't do anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is the service SO bad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your many years of loyalty to us SheltonMac. Allow us to get to the bottom of your service concerns because we don't want to lose you. I understand you recently started experiencing difficulties with service the past two years. Did you recently move? Did you and your wife upgrade devices? Are issues only while in doors or both indoors and outdoors?   Thank You, MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes