Why is the time on my Incredible wrong this morning?
livelydoglover
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is the time on my Incredible wrong this morning? My alarm did not go off and I was late for work?  It said 6:50am when I looked at it, and it was really 8:09am. I don't want to hear "take the battery out and reboot"; I want to know WHY so I don't have to lie awake all night every night wondering if my alarm is going to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is the time on my Incredible wrong this morning?
B33
Legend

Could of lost sync with the Network, Could been a Network issue,  Have you done a *228 lately to update the PRL try that.

0 Likes
Why is the time on my Incredible wrong this morning?
livelydoglover
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, B33. I have not done that in a while. I will do so and hope that works. But that still leaves me worrying that it can happen again. I have had Verizon phones for many years and never heard of this happening.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

If you are worried about it happening again get yourself a real alarm clock and set it to come on 5 minutes later.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome:

And i was going to mention pull the battery but i thought Ummm  Well we'll try something else instead i had an Incredible a little over a year back and it done what your's done on occasion).  What use drive me Nuts the most was when the little skwirt would show a town over a hundred miles away instead of were i actually lived in the weather widget it was only in the Last 8 months that i owned it that it actually showed our City.

Other than that little Quark i loved it, And because the way i took care of it i got a good price out it when i sold it..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey livelydoglover,

I'm sorry for the issue with the time on your Incredible.  There's nothing I hate more than waking up late for work and feeling rushed and I absolutely want to make sure we get you back up and running.

To be honest, I do not have an exact answer on why the time changed.  Were you able to set it to the correct time? If you go into settings<general<date and time, do you have it to set automatically?  If yes, turn that off and just set the time manually to avoid this from happening again in the future.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes