Re: Why no LG V20? Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have it. If you don't offer it soon, I'll be forced to switch.
NoNoBadDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I see that Verizon has pulled the V10 from the list of available LG phones on their website.

I'm still hoping to stay with Verizon, but my G3 is dying; it is actually the third one, having exchanged two verified defective G3's for this one, which is as defective as the others. I can't afford to wait much longer.  I noticed that in addition to AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and South Korea, the V20 is now available in Singapore.

I cannot understand why Verizon is holding out. Perhaps they want to give the iPhone 7 and the Pixel phones a chance? But what about those of us that want a phone that meets our needs; needs not met by either the iPhone or the Google phones?

Verizon, the clock is ticking.  I really want to remain a loyal customer, but you are making that nearly impossible.

Re: Why no LG V20? Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have it. If you don't offer it soon, I'll be forced to switch.
NoNoBadDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spoke too soon.  The V10 is now back in the selections for LG phones. 

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

My guess, and it's only a guess, since Verizon is the only carrier for the Google Pixel, i'm betting we won't see the V20 for a while.

0 Likes
Rocco1025

Not sure that the iPhone is interfering with the V20 release. I am however positive that Pixel is. Verizon gets a nice piece if every Pixel that is sold.  They make very little on the V20 sales due to the financing arrangements. They will wait until well after the Pixel is on the street to curb it's ssles. Don't expect V20 until closer to end of November.  Time to hit up TMo or Sprint. Sorry verizon, first the lousy actions on the note 7 recall and now this? It's been swell but I'm out.

0 Likes
GRETHO12
Enthusiast - Level 3

BREAKING NEWS!!!!...

Just finished a phone call with customer service in Atlanta regarding my Note 7 return. She informed me that their system now shows the LG V20 with a pre-order date of 10/20 and full system availability on 10/27!!! She recommended that I phone in on the 20th to get my explosive rated packaging over-nighted and my new phone pre-ordered. Its a great day!

0 Likes
Re: Why no LG V20? Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have it.  If you don't offer it soon, I'll be forced to switch.
Weth
Legend

Weth wrote:

If question is already answered by multiple sources.

When date is likely when everyone else gets it in the US, October 21.

Like I said. Everyone is sure in a tizzy

0 Likes
Re: Why no LG V20? Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have it.  If you don't offer it soon, I'll be forced to switch.
NoNoBadDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

Weth, I appreciate your participation in this thread, but as clearly stated, Verizon has no idea when they will offer it.  I spoke with Channel, who have access to the next 90 dyas as far as phones, specials, promo;s, etc.

They *DO NOT* show it available in that time frame.  That means that earliest would be end of January, 2017.  I posted this earlier. 

Please, in the future, read the entire thread before responding.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

And what of the previous poster that indicated preorder next week?

0 Likes
NoNoBadDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

As I have stated twice in this thread, I spoke with Channel and they have no indicators at all for the next 90 days.  They can see promos, new phones, new plans, etc.  They have nada on the LG V20.  That put it to mid January at the earliest.

0 Likes
GRETHO12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know what I was communicated today and believe it over this "channel". Maybe your channel is bad. The CSR read the internal message and it was very clear. Thursday will tell all. I'm a believer in what I was told because I heard the details from a trustful CSR that really wouldn't make up a story. She was working on trying to get a return bx sent for my Note 7. No reason to make up a memo or V20 pre order story.

0 Likes