Why stay with Verizon
GARBLI50
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to Verizon 3 weeks or so ago and specifically asked if and when there will be a buy one get one free.  Rep says Verizon doesn't usually do that with out a trade in.  So I but my wife the S9

Then I see "Buy one of our best Android phones. Get one on us"

Verizon rep only looking to make a sale.  After 14 years with Verizon prices go up, customer service only cares for the sale and absolutely no help if your phone is not working.  Had to take my S8 to a non Verizon store to fix it.

I think for me the best tips and tricks is to look for a carrier that actually cares about the customers

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why stay with Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in the store when you were given misinformation about a promotion we were running, GARBLI50. We do value your 14-year loyalty with us and don't want you to feel as though we just want to make a sale. Whenever we are running promotions, any new promotions that hit the market we don't have any information about, until it is released that day. The last thing we want is to see you go and it would truly break our hearts to see you leave after 14 years. The representative you spoke with in the store definitely should have provided you with this information and I can send feedback to my management team regarding your experience. To make sure you stay up to date on our latest and greatest promotions we are running, here is a link that will keep you in the loop on any new promotions we have out on the market today. https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals-landing/ . I hope this helps.  

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like with ANY company reps do not know what protions are going to happen until front office tells them. 

The current promotion doesn't need a trade in BUT requires you to add a line and keep it active for 24 months.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

A salesperson that gets paid on commission adn as a sales quota trying to make a sale? You don't say? The buy one get one free usually requires a new line of service. You don't stay with Verizon for perks or price. You stay because of the coverage. good luck at you new carrier. See you in 6 months

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do you really think the folks in the store you went to are privy to that kind of info, i certainly don't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in the store when you were given misinformation about a promotion we were running, GARBLI50. We do value your 14-year loyalty with us and don't want you to feel as though we just want to make a sale. Whenever we are running promotions, any new promotions that hit the market we don't have any information about, until it is released that day. The last thing we want is to see you go and it would truly break our hearts to see you leave after 14 years. The representative you spoke with in the store definitely should have provided you with this information and I can send feedback to my management team regarding your experience. To make sure you stay up to date on our latest and greatest promotions we are running, here is a link that will keep you in the loop on any new promotions we have out on the market today. https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals-landing/ . I hope this helps.  

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
James15
Enthusiast - Level 2

10 yrs.  Here cant figure out why i stay,  i think 8 should be shot and put out 9f my own misery 

0 Likes
James15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah right i use a boost mobile phone as well and the coverage is no worse in any way

0 Likes