Why won't videos send, say they are too large and they are 45 seconds
MTdelisle

I was trying to send a 45 second video and it said it was too large and decreased it to 15 seconds how do I change a video to last the 45 seconds?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't videos send, say they are too large and they are 45 seconds
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are sending via text message, the system has a size limit. Even at the lowest resolution and only a few seconds long might be too big depending on the phone. Can you email the video instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MTdelisle

I cannot even send via email says it must be less than 10 mb

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

MMS has a 1MB limit.  If you can't send it via email then there is no way you can send it via text.

MTdelisle

How do I change the mms on an lg v10. Most phones you can change it

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You can't change the MB limit on any other phone. When sending an MMS it'll compress as small as it can but if it's still too big it will not send.

0 Likes
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

For larger videos, get  youtube account (costs nothing) upload your video and make it semi-private.  The only people who can see it is the ones you send the link address to.   For videos with Text messaging, I use textra, limit is 1mb and Textra actually will stop the video when it hits the max. As Verizon Message+ does not do that.  That is if you are taking the video through the messaging app to send.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all that we can to get your concern addressed MTdelisle. How much available device memory do you have? Are the other data services working on your LG v10?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes