Why wont' the Ellipse download to SD card since last system update?
SHEJOCKETTE2

My Ellipse had a software update last week and after that it wouldn't read the movies I already had on the SD card. It kept saying that you need to connect an external device. The SD card shows up in the storage under settings. I thought it might be the SD card and so I got a new on and formatted it and got the same thing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipse wont download to SD card since last system update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEJOCKETTE2, we want you to be able to watch your movies again. I will provide some troubleshooting assistance, so that we can get you back up and running. It's possible the software update did not download correctly. I recommend doing a full factory data reset on the tablet. Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/2gz94K4 (Instructions are for the Ellipse 10, but are the same for all of the Ellipsis tablets).

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ellipse wont download to SD card since last system update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEJOCKETTE2, we want you to be able to watch your movies again. I will provide some troubleshooting assistance, so that we can get you back up and running. It's possible the software update did not download correctly. I recommend doing a full factory data reset on the tablet. Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/2gz94K4 (Instructions are for the Ellipse 10, but are the same for all of the Ellipsis tablets).

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes