Wi-fi connection issues
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

I have essentially given up on the GNEX being a reliable phone for calls.  After six CLNRs and no improvement, I have come to terms with the fact that I am stuck.  Now, I am having Wifi connectivity issues.  Routinely loses signal and takes a while to boot back up.  Makes playing a game, downloading an app, etc virtually impossible.  I live in a strong 4 g area, verified by Verizon but rarely ever get a strong signal.  If I am on the phone the wifi doesn't really work at all.  Keeps say connection timed out......etc.  I have tried the usual shut down--pull the sim card etc.  Any ideas what is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi-fi connection issues
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Oh and fyi it is not the router.  All other phones/computers getting a strong signal.  However, none of them are GNXS

0 Likes
Re: Wi-fi connection issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kabull, I'm sorry you had to go through so many replacements, and that you're still experiencing problems!  I want to ensure we resolve this once and for all!  Have you tested your Wi-Fi feature at a different location?  If so, what were the results?  Please test the Wi-Fi connection for a few hours while the device is powered up in safe mode: http://bit.ly/OlJ989 and let me know what you experience.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes