WiFi connecting
KAH831

I was told by my Internet provider (mediacom ) that the reason my phone as well as my wife's phone, will not connect to my WiFi is due to the lollipop operating system. He said that Google is working on a fix and I will have to wait until that comes out for my WiFi to work properly on my phones???????? Anyone know what I am talking about?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WiFi connecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KAH831, we want you to be able to stay connected so you can enjoy the service. Let's get your WIFI up and running so you can be connected. When did this start? What is the make/model of the phone? Can the device find the WIFI?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KAH831

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and my wife has a Samsung Galaxy Note5 I think. I can connect to other WiFis but not mine. My friend has an I phone and he has no trouble. My wife and I can connect to the wifi, but it takes so long to load it comes up with an error. My internet provider said that it has to do with the lollypop update.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this working! Have you turned the devices off and then back on? Have you attempted to forget the network connection in your settings and re-add the connection?

CarleyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes