Will the Moto E4 receive any OS updates?
DaninVa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone been able to find out if these phones will be updated to Oreo 8.0? I have been to Motorola's site and it is very confusing trying to get any info. I called their customer service and was told that the E series phones will get Oreo.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto E4 updates....
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Motorola will make that decision not Verizon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Motorola will make that decision not Verizon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DaninVa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply. But, as you can see, I have contacted Motorola and all I can get from them is: no; yes and maybe. That's why I posted here to see if anyone on these boards had any more information.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one will know. The VZW reps that roam this community won't. The community members won't. Even if one knew, they couldn't say anything about it because of the DND agreement they would have signed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for asking a great question DaninVa. We don't have a set date. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction. You can stay tuned here: http://goo.gl/mxTyZo. It's under Motorola.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes