Will the Nougat update be released for the LG V10?
BTDSHAFT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is Verizon going to be releasing the Nougat update for the LG V10?  If so, when can we expect that to happen?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon releasing Nougat update for LG V10?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand having the latest software is a must Btdshaft. We have not eta on when the software update will be released. You can keep track here: http://spr.ly/65868tG7n

Is there something going on with your phone that has you wanting this update?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The manufacturer LG is the one making that decision.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BTDSHAFT
Enthusiast - Level 1

LG has actually already released the Nougat update for the V10.  And T-Mobile issued their customized version of it for their V10 customers.  I would think Verizon would be doing the same soon for their V10 customers, but I can't seem to find anything about it.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The last update was that the Nougat update would be released in Q4 for Korea. Nothing yet for US.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each carrier branded version of the OS is released separately. Just because one carrier has released doesn't mean that the manufacturer is ready to release another version for another carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand having the latest software is a must Btdshaft. We have not eta on when the software update will be released. You can keep track here: http://spr.ly/65868tG7n

Is there something going on with your phone that has you wanting this update?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes