Will the Sony Xperia Z3v receive Andriod 5.0 and if so, when?
dshirley21589
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't see any information on the community and I am unable to find anything through the almighty web. Just wondering if the Z3v is going to receive android 5.0 any time soon if at all?

Anyone know? or have rumors?

Thanks

Doug

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the Sony Xperia Z3v receive Andriod 5.0 and if so, when?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dshirley21589,

We understand how exciting software updates are. There is currently no information regarding if or when the Sony Xperia Z3v will receive new software. You can keep up to date here... http://vz.to/1AKgGeE

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dshirley21589,

We understand how exciting software updates are. There is currently no information regarding if or when the Sony Xperia Z3v will receive new software. You can keep up to date here... http://vz.to/1AKgGeE

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Androidmego
Enthusiast - Level 2

Generic customer support answers are always frustrating. The product team at Verizon needs to speak up and get us real information. We’re bringing Android 5.0; Lollipop to the entire Xperia Z Series | Sony Smartphones

Sony says We’re bringing Android 5.0; Lollipop to the entire Xperia Z Series | Sony Smartphones

dshirley21589
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed, Im just going to be sad when they say they won't be pushing it and that they will be discontinuing the phone.

0 Likes