Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst customer service I have had in 67 years
zellapup

Went on Prepaid a month ago

immediately signed up for auto pay

they took my payment two days ago

now getting messages saying they will take my payment day after tomorrow

was supposed to get data upgrade after first autopayment made

payment made two days ago...I have no data at all, let alone upgrade

If the take another payment in two days I am cancelling service and going elsewhere

THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER FOR A HUMAN WITH PREPAY

I have been to the V store 5 times this month with problems

Next time I go it will be to cancel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Worst customer service I have had in 67 years
Not applicable

(888) 294-6804: Verizon Wireless Prepay new customers

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

(888) 294-6804: Verizon Wireless Prepay new customers

Good Luck

0 Likes
Zylin2112

I feel for you but I have news its not just prepaid.  They will not take my call or call me tell me I must use slow doggy chat system.  Chat system via phone or via web all drive you in the end to get a empty answer from a very annoying automated system.  I asked for a manager, manager agreed I cant call and they wont call.  It dont see anywhere in contract that I must text to get support for a phone!  Buttons are too small for my arthritis damaged fingers.  Which is why I dont text!  Peck away on this screen, I hate texting. I am old and hate texting) for over 3 hours of stupid games texting someone that was obliviously taking care of too many people at the same time!  two phones are over $2000 not including service and they cant be bothered to call me when Verizon personal scrambled my account at the store.

I have been a customer for over 15 years.  Bought two new phones way over $2000 at the Verizon store.  Came home and I am locked out of the website and the app.  When I call for support it greets me as my wife, "Deborah" I am "Tim" and I am locked out everywhere.  I contacted support via the very RUDE and annoying robot script which  after about 1 hour I finally got a human in chat.  They refused to call me saying they cannot call me.  A phone company that can't make a call how sad is that?  We bought the brand new Z fold most expensive phone they sell, two phones.  Now locked out and they won't even call me or let me call them.  Now they are telling me I MUST go back to store and let the same guy that scrambled my account try and fix it.  A company that RUFUSES to talk to its customers after the buy.  Now I have no service.  Tomorrow morning I will cancel account and go to AT&T.  At least they will answer the phone.  He had no clue what he was doing.  Then his manager came on and only could say I must go to the store and that he was sorry for his  employee's lack of knowledge of anything.
Oh the best part was the support person in the chat room started asking me what I thought the issue was.  He kept saying maybe if we do this or maybe if we do that it might work.  I think I know 9 year olds that know Verizon better than Verizon, sad support quality is so bad and on top of that they refuse to have me call or for them to call me.  Had me pecking away on the phone for 2.5 hrs all to hear "maybe if we do... Verizon doesn't care what customers think or have to go through.  They care so much they can't even take a phone call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Zylin2112. We are here for you. Did you get our Private Note?  *Cassie

0 Likes
Zylin2112

I copied it to URL since it was text NOT a link.  Got a plain blank screen with small verizon logo top left corner. 

0 Likes
Zylin2112

Really, how hard is it for a phone company to make a phone call?  Not sure who is worse you or the govt.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes