Xperia Z3v has not recieved the Marshmallow update, yet. The previous thread that I saw was unaswered. When will we get it?
gregjen

Why have we not received the Marshmallow update, yet? Why has Verizon not answered this question?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Xperia Z3v has not recieved the Marshmallow update, yet. The previous thread that I saw was unaswered. When will we get it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gregjen, having the latest and greatest software updates is very important. At this moment, I don't have an exact release date of any software updates. You can always stay up to date with the latest software information by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/sony-xperia-z3v-update/
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Xperia Z3v has not recieved the Marshmallow update, yet. The previous thread that I saw was unaswered. When will we get it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gregjen, having the latest and greatest software updates is very important. At this moment, I don't have an exact release date of any software updates. You can always stay up to date with the latest software information by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/sony-xperia-z3v-update/
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rudster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I emailed Sony concerning Marshmallow for the Z3v. Sony has now or is in the process of updating most of its phones, including most variants of the Z3 to Marshmallow.  However, they told me that it is up to Verizon Wireless to update the Z3v to Marshmallow.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless can't release anything they don't have. Sony has to complete the update and get it certified by the FCC and the component manufacturers before they can send it to Verizon Wireless for final testing and technical approval. If the update fails at any point, it goes back to Sony for debugging and troubleshooting.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes