Yahoo email accounts are not automatically refreshing after the latest Lollipop update.
PC-LI

I updated my VK810 4G software to 35A last week and ever since then my Yahoo email accounts are not automatically refreshing as they used to, every 5 minutes.  I have to get on my PC and go to Yahoo mail to check them manually.  Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yahoo email accounts are not automatically refreshing after the latest Lollipop update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to get your email pacris7! Software is suppose to improve your device not make it worse. Are you using the email application on the phone or did you download an applicaiton from the play store? When did this start? s

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo email accounts are not automatically refreshing after the latest Lollipop update.
PC-LI

I am using the original email program that is standard on the tablet, the accounts are set to update/sync every 5 minutes.  I changed absolutely nothing other than to install the system update.  The automatic sync problem started right after the upgrade was done.  Even manually refreshing email only works sometimes.

0 Likes
JohnnyDanger

I am having similar problems. Either it doesn't update, or it shows that I have received an email at the top of the screen, but when I open up the email app, there is nothing there. Help!

0 Likes
JohnnyDanger

I have a Droid Turbo, forgot to add that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting emails on your devices is a great way to stay in touch while on the go. Let's keep working for you to see if we can get this working. Are you able to send emails from your Yahoo account on your device? Is this a regular yahoo.com email or another version through yahoo like verizon.net?

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnnyDanger

I can send email from my phone. And this is my standard yahoo account I got through bellsouth. Right now my inbox shows 3 in it, but when I open it up there are none.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pacris7, thanks for these details. Have you powered your device off/on since retrieving the update? When you access your e-mail account, do the e-mails automatically sync and update?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnnyDanger, we don't want this to be a problem for you too! Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started? Are you connected to Wi-Fi when this issue happens?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes