Frank0

Update was released 2 weeks ago and I still can't get the update, please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Z3v update to 5.1.1 not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if there are any troubleshooting tips on Sony Xperia Z3v Software Update | Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Frank0

about 2 months ago i was having trouble and reset device using the desktop app, it now has 5.0.2 but when i check for update to 5.1.1 it says that phone is up to date

None of the troubleshooting steps worked. I even tried the *#*#checkin#*#* and clear the Google Services Framework cache

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frank0, we want to make sure that your device remains up to date. Updates for devices are normally released in waves to ensure that, if any bugs do appear, every customer with the device is not affected. Your device should notify you once the update is available for installation.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Frank0

For second time in a year phone had to be replaced.

Screen started flickering and phone would not turn on, do a factory reset or repair from computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you have a working phone, Frank0. Do you currently have a new replacement device? If you are experiencing these issues with your current device, please contact our customer service at 800-922-0204.

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Frank0

Local store was very helpful and was able to get me replacement that comes in today

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frank0,

We're delighted to learn that you received the assistance you deserve from the local store.  Remember we're always online to assist and address any concerns at http://bit.ly/yN1P80.

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes