Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZERO HELP FROM VERIZON
healthcareworker

NOBODY AT VERIZON WILL HELP ME.  I'M A HEALTHCARE WORKER WITH A HACKED PHONE.  PATIENT CALLS ARE BEING MONITORED BY A STALKER WHO HAS MY CELL NUMBER.  I CHATTED WITH VERIZON FOR 40 MINUTES YESTERDAY TO UPDGRADE MY DEVICE AND CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER TO RE-ESTABLISH SAFETY AND PRIVACY.  THE REP TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE, DID NOT CAPTURE THE GRAVITY OF THE PROBLEM AND DID NOT PROCESS THE ORDER.  I WAS TRANSFERRED WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND ANOTHER REP WAS HORRIBLE TO ME AND DID NOTHING TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM.  VERIZON IS CONTRIBUTING TO FURTHER ABUSE DURING A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.  MY ATTEMPTS TO GET A NEW, SAFE DEVICE HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL AGAIN TODAY.  I ATTEMPTED TO CHAT WITH VERIZON 7 TIMES.  NOBODY WILL HELP.  I SENT AN ADDITIONAL MESSAGE REQUESTING A CALL BACK ON A SECURE LINE.  NOBODY HAS CALLED ME OR HELPED ME IN ANY WAY.  

0 Likes
Re: ZERO HELP FROM VERIZON
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience, but we'll be happy to assist you any way we can. ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes