android 4.0
harryvat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the rezound and would love to know when the upgrade to 4.0 is going to be available

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: android 4.0
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Whenever HTC has finished modifying the base code for the ReZound and when Verizon is ready to push it the devices.

You will mostly likely be waiting for at least a few months yet. Just enjoy your phone as it is now. It will be less stressful than waiting and asking for an update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
WraithTDK

harryvat wrote:

I have the rezound and would love to know when the upgrade to 4.0 is going to be available

Probably long before those of us who bought the Galaxy S Continuum get the 2.2 upgrade we were promised at launch.

0 Likes
harryvat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't get me wrong, Im loving the rezound, I feel this is the best phone available to date but I am super curious to check out the facial recognition screen lock on the new 4.0....

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

The facial recognition unlock is meant to be a fun distraction and not a totally secure way to unlock the phone.  It works sometimes for me and other times it doesn't.  It is cool, though.

The Rezound shouldn't have this problem, but face unlock isn't made available on every phone with ICS.  The Nexus S just received the ICS update, but face unlock was not included, supposedly due to the lower quality FFC.

0 Likes
harryvat
Enthusiast - Level 1

well the ffc is better than the one on the nexus so i dont see any reason it shouldnt be on the rezounds version of ics.

0 Likes