can i backup my text messages to the icloud
RavenL

In the past I thought there was a way to back up your text messages to the icloud but for some reason, now I can not seem to find where that would be and I am needing to back them up. But, my phone had a software crash and I cant get into it but I can access my text messages via integrated messaging on Verizon online. How can I get them onto the icloud so that I can make sure that they all get moved to the new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can i backup my text messages to the icloud
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RavenL

I have the LG g4.I got all of my messages to go over the only thing that I didn't get to transfer over where all of my pictures but the apps and everything else moved so I am not sure what is going on there

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no iCloud for Android devices. There is the Verizon Cloud, Google Cloud, OneDrive, etc. Personally I have my photos uploaded to the Google Cloud and can access them on multiple devices. I also use a SMS Backup application from the Play Store to transfer SMS and MMS messages from one device to another.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes