Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
ROHUNTJAR

Hello. Have Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smart phone. I cannot connect paired devices to my phone using Bluetooth

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ROHUNTJAR, help is here for all of your cellular needs. I want to ensure that I am understanding so that I can provide the assistance you deserve. Are you simply having an issue pairing a Bluetooth to the device? What other devices are you attempting to pair? Any error messages?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
ROHUNTJAR

Hi, NatashaA

I have to restart my phone or remove/replace the battery in order to get a paired device to connect via Bluetooth. Devices are paired but will not connect. The devices involved are: headphone, sound bar, vehicle radio, HP speaker. When I restart it connects to what ever device is on which is how it should work, but an hour later the same device will not connect. The phone goes into a "loop" connecting but never does unless I restart the phone again. Sometimes it will connect to a device for a day or 2 then no longer connects.

The Samsung core prime phone I am currently using is a refurbished replacement as of 3/4 weeks ago. The original Samsung core prime was returned to Verizon for exactly the same Bluetooth problem.

All I want is a phone that works properly on Bluetooth.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Shirley

0 Likes