cannot use Samsung note 4 while in Mexico (Tijuana)
eg0591457
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an International plan and just received my replacement device. Now I am in Tijuana and I cannot make or receive phone calls!  I went back to SAN Diego just to call tech support. They said my international dialing was activated-yes I know I can make calls to Mexico  while in the US but my problem is when I am in Mexico!!! Tech support suggested I power off my phone and take out the Sim card. I did. Didn't work.  Then he said to change my mobile network to LTE/CDMA. Didn't  work.  I even tried to put mobile network to Global. Still didn't work.  Doesn't tech support need to activate global call!!!??!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot use Samsung note 4 while in Mexico (Tijuana)
eg0591457
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try and make a phone call the message is get is "mobile network not available."

0 Likes
Re: cannot use Samsung note 4 while in Mexico (Tijuana)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you stay connected while away. Please keep the phone on Global as this is the proper setting when in Mexico. Are text and data services connecting at all? Our Global Support Team can be reached toll -free with number found in link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/BPOD-I2400-Toll-Free-Numbers-V5.pdf
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes