cant connect to wifi
BRUACO62
Enthusiast - Level 2

new phone...moto z

Can't connect to wifi.  No networks listed.  Tried adding a network but it's greyed out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cant connect to wifi
BRUACO62
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Moto Z Droid. yes it was a brand new phone.  Talked with customer service.  Ended up getting another new phone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Minnfish

I cannot either. On my LGG3 Started a few days ago. I ironically after they changed my plan to have rollover. I dont think they can control it. But it just happened all of a sudden. Almost 2 years of having the phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reboot your router. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BRUACO62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Already tried that...not my router  When I turn on the wifi on my phone, there isn't any wifi network listed...and I know there are many in my neighborhood besides my own.

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
BRUACO62-

Being able to connect to the Wifi is vital. I'm troubled to read that you're not able to. Has this been happening since you received your new phone? Does this happen with every Wifi network that you are near or just your home Wifi network?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
Minnfish-

Say it's not so, we don't want your LG G3 to have any issues connecting to the Wifi. Are you experiencing a similar concern with not being able to connect to a Wifi network as it is grayed out? If not, what seems to be happening? Have you made any changes to your phone recently (new software, new applications, etc)?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRUACO62
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Moto Z Droid. yes it was a brand new phone.  Talked with customer service.  Ended up getting another new phone

0 Likes