cant send a photo message
TheGeneral101

i have a lg vortex and when i try to send a message with a picture attached to it it just says sending but never sends the message. can i get some help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cant send a photo message
porshal

1. I'm having the same problem on my droid. i also cant recieve pic messages. i use stock messaging. and nothing has changed for me to stop recieving/sending. very frustrating.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Only thing I can suggest is going to your dialer and pushing in *22899.  This will reprogram your phone and update roaming capabilities.  Not sure if it will help, but I think it does for some.

0 Likes
kSo9204
Contributor - Level 2

I do apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your device. Here is a link with some troubleshooting information for your device being unable to send picture messages:

http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Equipment/faq_troubleshooting.html?grp=3&faq=3

0 Likes
dewberrycbd

Removing the battery for 3 seconds and alowing the phone to recycle helped !

0 Likes
Charlie76

I'm am also having problems sending picture messages from my LG Cosmos. I can receive picture messages however. I have already tried *228 and reset my phone. That didn't work.

0 Likes
porshal
I took my phone to verizon, told them I couldn't send/receive pic/fwd messages. They asked me if I factory reset my phone. I had still did not work. The guy didn't even look at my phone, he just ordered me a new one. I received the new phone in 2 days and haven't had a problem since. So, take a trip to verizon, its worth it, they'll give you a new one.
0 Likes